Hi everybody! I am Thornwoods Perfect Aim "Gunner" - but you can just call me Gunner. I'm a yellow English Lab.

I was born on February 6, 2009 in Klammath Falls, Oregon. I was the runt of the litter to Thornwood's Above and Beyond "Score" (he's my dad - a big'ol yellow English Lab) and Thormwood's Eclipse "Shadow" (she's my mom - a beautiful black English Lab).

Thornwood Labradors was the greatest place on earth for a pup like me to be born. Please visit Thornwood Labradors.

My story is pretty fun to tell...but it began long before I was born. It began when the Schultz Kids, determined to have a dog of their own, opened a lemonade stand in the summer of 2008 to raise enough money to buy...ME - imagine that! They have a pretty good story to tell as well. You can read about it by visiting Where There's A Will.

Come back again soon and read about my adventures.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Meeting My New Family

I was playing in the lady's kitchen Saturday night, when the all the racket of my Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins (more than 45 dogs total) made it clear that we had visitors. Yes! My new family, the Schultz's had finally arrived.
.
They were sooooooo excited to see me, I loved it! And I was pretty "dog-gone" excited to see them - I actually peed a little bit. Chip is the dad. Check out the grip I've got on his ear...he even squealed like my sister does - it was awesome! I'm not sure, but I think he's going to be the boss-man.
.
.
Here's the new lady, Tracy. I was a little confused because all the kids kept acting like she wouldn't like me. But she sure seemed willing to hold me tonight. And boy was it cozy hanging out in her arms. I think I heard someone say that her and I are going to be spending alot of time together when the kids are at school and the boss-man is at work. I can't wait, because she seems pretty cool.
.
.
Wow, there are 4 kids in this family! Here I am sitting in #2's lap, while my twin sister (I know - we're NOT identical) is sitting with #3. These kids were so nice to me. Maybe it's because I'm so young, but I just could NOT help myself from chewing on their hands, all of them...hands, ears, noses, and toeses - ha! ha! ha! Now THAT was fun!
.
.
.
I've got to go now. I'm gonna go spend some time with my sister. Tomorrow, I'm going to my new home with the Schultz's and I'll never see her again - I guess that's just part of that nature thing the lady always talked about.
.
Here's the lady (Cheri Conway). She's the founder of Thornwood Labradors. She is so smart and has been so patient and wonderful to me. I'm gonna miss her. I love her!
.
.
Check me out in this video. This was the first time I met my new family:
.

No comments:

Post a Comment